I applaud all your hard work spent writing a book. I know it can be nerve-wracking to have someone else critique your work, so while I will be honest, I strive to encourage you along the way, acting as a beacon guiding your editing journey.
And since words have the ability to transform lives, you too are a beacon, sharing your message with the world. I want to help ensure that nothing stands in the way of that message by reducing errors and strengthening your content.
Let’s build a partnership to make your book the best it can be in the time allotted.
Rates and Services
My rates include two and a half passes.
Rates depend on the depth of editing needed. After I complete a free sample (1,300 words or less), I will determine your rate.
Total to date: 48 nonfiction books, 35 self-help books
- Ready, Set, TEACH
- Healing from Heartbreak
- Living the Winner’s Mindset
- Millennial Takeover: A Clear Roadmap to Enhancing Your Skills and Building a Satisfying Career and Life
- Published.: The Proven Path from Blank Page to Published Author
- The Dating Rx
- Crushing the Peanut:Food Allergy Life before and after OIT
- The Way of Achievers
- Power Over the Pillow
- Boom: One Word to Instantly Inspire Action…
- Aced: Superior Interview Skills
- Autism with Heart
- Happiness Now! A Guided Journey
- The Multi-Passionate Entrepreneur’s Playbook
- Healing Anorexia
- UnPerfect:A Busy Mom’s Guide
- Being Is Greater Than Doing
- Stage Fight: How to Punch Your Fears of Public Speaking in the Face
- Perfect Scale
- Transforming Strength: How to Become a Mental Wellness Superhero
- Negotiate It! How to Crush Your Fears, Develop Your Negotiation Muscle, and Gain Power
- Labor Force: Winning Strategies During Pregnancy, Maternity Leave, and Return to Work
- Kick start: How to Successfully Fund Your Campaign on Kickstarter
- Happiness Hijackers: How to Navigate the 8 Most Common Happiness Hijackers in Midlife and Beyond (Not published yet)
- The Discipline of Masters
- Alleviate Dry Eye
- The Power Of Choice (Not published yet)
- Stage Fight for College Students (Not published yet)
Total to date: 45 nonfiction books, 8 informational