I applaud all your hard work spent writing a book. I know it can be nerve-wracking to have someone else critique your work, so while I will be honest, I strive to encourage you along the way, acting as a beacon guiding your editing journey.
And since words have the ability to transform lives, you too are a beacon, sharing your message with the world. I want to help ensure that nothing stands in the way of that message by reducing errors and strengthening your content.
Let’s build a partnership to make your book the best it can be in the time allotted.
Rates and Services
My rates include three passes.
Rates depend on the depth of editing needed. After I complete a free sample (1,300 words or less), I will determine your rate.
- Ready, Set, TEACH
- Healing from Heartbreak
- Living the Winner’s Mindset
- Millennial Takeover: A Clear Roadmap to Enhancing Your Skills and Building a Satisfying Career and Life
- Published.: The Proven Path from Blank Page to Published Author
- The Dating Rx
- Crushing the Peanut:Food Allergy Life before and after OIT
- The Way of Achievers
- Power Over the Pillow
- Boom: One Word to Instantly Inspire Action…
- Aced: Superior Interview Skills
- Autism with Heart
- Happiness Now! A Guided Journey
- The Multi-Passionate Entrepreneur’s Playbook
- Healing Anorexia
- UnPerfect:A Busy Mom’s Guide
- Being Is Greater Than Doing
- Stage Fight: How to Punch Your Fears of Public Speaking in the Face
- Perfect Scale
- Transforming Strength: How to Become a Mental Wellness Superhero
- Negotiate It! How to Crush Your Fears, Develop Your Negotiation Muscle, and Gain Power
- Labor Force: Winning Strategies During Pregnancy, Maternity Leave, and Return to Work
- Kick start: How to Successfully Fund Your Campaign on Kickstarter
- Happiness Hijackers: How to Navigate the 8 Most Common Happiness Hijackers in Midlife and Beyond (Not published yet)
- The Discipline of Masters
- Alleviate Dry Eye
- The Power Of Choice (Not published yet)
- Stage Fight for College Students (Not published yet)
- Timeless (Not published yet)
- Public Speaking Secrets (not published yet)
- Habits for Better Vision (not published yet)
- How to Not Suck at College (not published yet)
Total to date: 49 nonfiction books, 8 informational